The Company named Mokabar Di Bertolino Ermenegildo E C. - S.N.C., (hereinafter "the Company" or "the Data Controller"), in his capacity of Data Controller, informs you that the Personal Data collected by the website www.mokabar.it (hereinafter, for brevity, "the website") will be processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU (hereinafter "GDPR” or "EU Regulation") and the Italian Privacy Code amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018.
I. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the Company named Mokabar of Bertolino Ermenegildo E C. - S.N.C., VAT P. 04922750015, in the person of its legal representative, based in via Stradella 238/5 10147 Turin - Italy. The data subject can get in contact with the Data Controller by sending a notice to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- Personal data collected automatically for the functionality of the Website and performance of the services and functionalities offered through the website. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website shall collect, during the normal operation, some personal data whose automatic transmission of which is implicit in using web communication protocols or may be useful for improved management and optimization of the website (e.g.URL addresses of origin, time of requests, other parameters relating to the user’s operating system). These data is collected exclusively only for statistical purposes and for monitoring the functioning of the website, and therefore has no commercial purpose, nor is it used in any way to identify the user.
- data voluntarily provided by the user, in particular:
- e-mail address and any other personal data of the data subject filled by the user into the e-mail messages sent to the addresses indicated on the website pages, in order to allow the Data Controller to provide a feedback to the users.
- name, e-mail address and any other personal data of the data subject transmitted through the filling into the contact forms and/or user’s request for information, in order to be able to comply with the user’s requests.
Personal data supplied by users interacting voluntarily with the Website may be acquired and stored by the Data Controller, also in electronic form, for the purposes related to their collection through the Website and will never be used for profiling activities.
III. LAWFULNESS OF DATA PROCESSING
While browsing the site, personal data may be collected in anonymous and aggregate way (so-called technical cookies) exclusively to improve the functioning of the site, without any commercial purpose. This data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the correct management and maintenance of the website.
The Personal data acquired through the website and its contact form and newsletter registration form are freely provided by the user and those data are processed exclusively by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- to provide to the user an appropriate feedback related to the requested information or service. Data Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the ending into a contract.
If the data controller intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, prior to such further processing, he will provide the data subject with information about that different purpose and any further relevant information.
IV. DATA PROCESSING
The treatment will be carried out, using mainly IT tools, by authorized collaborators and employees of the Company, who operate according to the instructions given by the Data Controller, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed.
The Company has adopted specific and strict security measures in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data that is processed, including the risk of unauthorized access, unauthorized processing or non-compliance with purposes indicated in this information.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are processed by the Data Controller and by authorized subjects under the Data Controller's responsibility for the purposes indicated above in compliance with current legislation. The data will not be disseminated but, for the purposes indicated above and in compliance with the principles of the Regulation, they may be communicated to employees of the Data Controller, hosting platforms that host the Website, consultants and professionals as external data processors or Autonomous processing controllers. The Website is hosted on the Aruba hosting platform, the personal data will be stored on a physical server located in the Italian territory, into the Company’s registered office. The complete list of authorized data processors can be requested by e-mail from the Data Controller by writing to email@example.com.
VI. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
There are no transfers of Personal Data to recipients outside the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you as of now that these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 28 of the Regulations or Joint Data Controllers pursuant to art. 26 of the Regulations and the transfer of Personal Data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Title V of the GDPR. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of the users’ personal data.
VII. DATA RETENTION
The personal data processed by the data controller will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and, in particular:
- The data provided by sending e-mails or filling out the contact forms on the website will be kept for the time necessary to provide feedback.
- The data provided for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The interested party can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- The data provided for purposes related to the user's consent will be processed until the user's consent is revoked.
Personal data for which conservation is not necessary or for which conservation is not required by current regulations will be deleted or encrypted or rendered anonymous.
VIII. PROFILING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data controller does not use any automated processes aimed at profiling any Personal Data.
IX. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
While browsing the Internet website, the application could processo technical information about the hardware and software used by visitors can be collected in anonymous mode. This information does not provide Personal Data of the user, but only technical/computer data which are used in an aggregate and anonymous way for the purpose of improving the quality of the service and providing statistics concerning the use of the website. For more information see the section dedicated to the cookies into tge website.
X. DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
The user can at any time exercise the following rights relater to the peronal data collected by the Data Controller:
- Right of access, 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR including where Data are collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller
- Right to lodge a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority or to the lead supervisory authority where the Data Subject considers that personal data have been processed in an illegitimate way.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the data subject may contact the data controller via mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or via registered letter to the following address: Mokabar di Bertolino Ermenegildo E C. - S.N.C., Via Stradella 238/5, 10147 Torino -Italia.